Thursday, December 24, 2009

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE AT YELLOW BEACH DOG

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Hope all of your shopping is done ... mine is ... finally! Whew! Just finished up yesterday. My Christmas Brunch was very fun but alot of work. On the menu was: Holiday Chicken Salad on Croissants, Egg Salad on white bread, Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, Yummy Breakfast Pastry, Chile Cheese Pinwheels (got this recipe off of My Romantic Home last week. Cindy made them for a party ... they are a winner!), and a very new recipe ... Artichoke Quiche. Everything was yummy! And I made chocolate dipped pretzel sticks tied with a ribbon and cookie cutter for all the ladies to take home as their memento of the day. I have also been doing so much baking ... sugar cookies, thumbprint cookies, peanut butter balls, Chocolate Christmas Bark, etc. Now all I have to do is make the lasagna for dinner tonight at my Mom's and for dessert ... The Pioneer Woman's Bread Pudding with Whiskey sauce. This is the BEST bread pudding I have ever had. I will leave you with some pictures of my Christmas Brunch (click on picture for full view).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Lovely!!
    Merry Christmas!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it all looks so wonderful! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete