Monday, August 24, 2009

I FINALLY FINISHED IT!!!!

Guess what?? My Lizzie Bag is finally done!! Here are the pics ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Click on photos for a full picture!

I only had to seam rip three times!! I put the straps on wrong ... HA!!!

How was your weekend?

My friend and I went shopping all day on Saturday and I mean ALL DAY!!! I left my house at 9:30 and didn't get back until 5:30 p.m. Can you believe it? We went to our local mall. We started at Starbuck's so we could get fortified for the day ahead of us. We only went to five stores in those 8 hours (plus we had dinner at Red Robin). We got our brows shaped and waxed!!! Fun!!! Got new make up at Macy's and I got two new outfits!!! I haven't shopped for myself like that in a long time! Have a great week!! Don't forget to check out Jennifer's new Cottage8 pictures over at The Old Painted Cottage!! They did a fab job on their new home!

4 comments:

  1. MJ what a fun weekend and the Lizzie bag is A-DORABLE!!! I love it! :)

    xoxo

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I just love it! Well Done You!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is very lovely :))))
    Hugs to Fletcher
    from
    Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO CUTE!!! It's adorable -- I love the little bow ties and the ric rac. Excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete