Friday, June 12, 2009

Time to announce the winner of the "If Teacups Could Talk".  I first cut apart all of the comments ...

Photobucket

Fletcher heard this and decided to investigate ...

Photobucket

I decided to let Fletcher pick the name so I wadded up each comment and threw them in the air and he sniffed around a bit ...

Photobucket

And then picked one to play with ... 

Photobucket

And the winner is ...

Photobucket

Lisa!!  Congratulations!!  

Thank you to all who left comments.  I hope you keep visiting Yellow Beach Dog!  I will post again on either Sunday or Monday and let you know how the antique fair turned out!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. That is a cute way to pick a winner. Very random for sure. Congrats to Lisa for winning this give away. Yay Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walnut Creek is maybe 45 minutes from us. Something like that anyway. We won't be able to go tomorrow. But I would love to hear about others you may be doing. We might be able to go and check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Ginger cats!! We have two for adoption at the hospital now and we have had a lot in this week for visits!!! I should have know Fletcher was a ginger!! Jasper is my current favorite at work but I'm so allergic to them I can't imagine having one here, then there are my dogs!!! THANKS again for having the give away! I'm so excited about the book! I'm having one too if you would like to enter!
    HUGS,Lisa

    ReplyDelete