Monday, June 15, 2009

The Antique Faire

Whew!  It's over!  What a lot of work!  My friend and I rented a space together to sell at our local antique faire.  This faire is held on the grounds of a house built in the 1800's, which is now a museum.  My friend ended up hurting her back so her husband and I were "selling partners" for a day!  Here is the before we got our space set up ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the after ...

Photobucket

A few pictures of stuff we were selling ... my very talented hubby designed and made the mosaic mailbox!  Some of the pics aren't that great because of the dappled sunlight.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shoppers in our booth ... we had SO many people ask us if we had an antique store (which is a dream of mine!).  Everyone commented over and over how much they thought we were selling such great stuff!  :-)

Photobucket

The other sellers and their booths ...

Photobucket

The old house on the grounds ...

Photobucket

The gazebo in the backyard (lots of weddings are held here) ...

Photobucket

The old water tower ... love that!

Photobucket

All in all, it was a good day!  Perfect weather ... we had shade in our booth and we both sold a lot of stuff!!!  I wish you all could have been there!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! You had a great booth! You've got really cool stuff! I miss going to shows. I haven't been in a few years because of work.
    Thanks for sharing your trip!
    Hugs,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! It looks like you were selling a lot of great stuff. I love that cute stack of schoolchairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found my way to your blog from Lisa's at Puppy luv. The antique faire looked like a lot of fun. I'd love to do that here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have been there too. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Not too hot either!

    ReplyDelete