Wednesday, June 10, 2009

GETTING READY

I have been busy, busy getting ready for the local antiques fair that I am selling at this Sunday.  I made some cute little tags and got some string and am in the middle of organizing and pricing!  I have sold at this fair twice and have done pretty well both times. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Don't you just love the vintage plastic refrigerator magnets???  So cute!

One of my co-worker/friend at work is having a birthday tomorrow ... in fact, we've had FOUR birthdays this month ... I am almost getting tired of cake ... notice I said "almost"!!!  :-)  I got her this cute teapot planter.
Photobucket

Tomorrow morning I will put a plant in it and then stop by Starbuck's on the way to work and get her a gift card to go with it.  And then ... we'll have MORE cake!!!

Don't forget ... if you haven't left your comment for the giveaway, please do so before Friday evening.  Thank you to all of you who have commented!  

By the way, I am trying to figure out what is going on with my pictures.  It keeps cutting off the right sides.  Hopefully I will get this corrected SOON!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't say you ARE tired of cake, 'cause then I'd have to worry about you. Hope you have a fun and successful fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the Antiques faire! If we weren't busy at our church I might have come to it. Oh wait, I don't even know where this faire is.

    ReplyDelete