Friday, June 19, 2009

GO TO YANKEE CANDLE!

You have got to go to Yankee Candle this weekend!!  Look what I got ... the little Daisy defusers are just $5 each!  And the (hard to see) ceramic dragonfly (which comes with a bunch of tea lights) is just $10!  These are great for co-worker birthday gifts, etc.  I have a little dresser that I keep things like this in so when I need a quick gift, I just go to my gift dresser!  It's great!  

Photobucket

I also got this book at Borders today with a 40% off coupon!!  It is SO cute!!!  And it comes with patterns!
 
Photobucket

Have a great weekend!  What are you doing for Father's Day?  Don't know what we will do. There's lots going on around the Bay Area this weekend ... Salmon Festival at Jack London Square in Oakland, a Pirate Festival on the Vallejo waterfront, plus so many other things to choose from this weekend!!  Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Really Great tips! Thanks!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend MJ -- I'm sewing and having family over on Sunday. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book is so cute! We were gone for Father's Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete