Monday, April 26, 2010

WEEKEND GARAGE SALES

The weather here in Nor Cal was PERFECT this weekend ... perfect for garage saling (is that a word??!!), which is exactly what I did early Saturday morning. I picked up my Mom and Aunt and off we went! And look at what I got for a mere total of $30 ... (don't forget to click on the pics to see the whole photo)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is a close up of the monkey jar ...

Photobucket


What do you think this is? Everyone says a cookie jar but it isn't that big. If you had a huge hard, it would get stuck inside while you were getting a cookie. It's a strange jar, to say the least!

After hitting the garage sales, I attended a Ladies Tea at my church. An old friend/co-worker and I went together to the Tea. It was nice. But I didn't take any pics. Sorry!

And I may have a surprise to post about soon!!! I may be getting something new soon ... if anyone can guess what it is, I will send you a fun surprise in the mail! All I will tell you is that is it REALLY, REALLY cute & adorable! And it's my Mother's Day gift to myself!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your treasures!It was fun to see you criss-crossing the same roads I was on! I bet I know what your surprise is: you're adopting, right?!?!?!? See you at the shop!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Super awesome goodies! Love the Christmas stuff! Enjoy!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete