Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SPRING IS ALMOST HERE!

Well, it's been a while since I have blogged. I have been so busy with my new venture (renting a space at a local shop), work, planning my son's birthday party (he has invited 25 kids!), etc. Sorry to have neglected you.

It looks like spring is almost here! The weather around my neck of the woods has been really different ... yesterday it was hailing (we don't get much hail) ...

Photobucket

Photobucket


And today it's sunny and things are starting to bloom ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was able to go to an Estate Sale before it was opened to the public.
Here's what I picked up ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sooner or later I will probably sell one or more of these items in my space.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! you have been busy!! Love the pics of the hail! I never get good ones of weather!
    We had true Spring today too! Enjoy!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture of your hail! And how is the booth going? Great I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have awarded you the Beaugtiful Blogger award. Please stop by my blog for details on how to accept it. I am glad that I found your blog, you have such joyful things. Sea Witch
    http://musingsofaseawitch.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete