Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MY FIRST AWARD

Well, isn't this fun? I was awarded my very first blog award (Beautiful Blogger) by Musings of a Sea Witch ... http://musingsofaseawitch.blogspot.com. Thank you very much!

Beautiful+Blogger[1].jpg


I'm still pretty new to all of this blog stuff so I am not sure I will print everyone's blog address correctly. Okay ... here goes ... I need to list seven facts about me and then also list 13 (way too many ... I'll do as much as I can though) blogs that I like.


1. I have never watched American Idol.


2. I don't like when women talk about their kids constantly or when they are so into their kids' lives, they have nothing to talk about with their own adult friends.


3. At the time I graduated from Business school, I was typing 100 wpm.


4. Even though I was a total tomboy and grew up with three older brothers and lots of male cousins, I have never broken any bones or ever had to get stitches.


5. I am ADDICTED to Chapstick and hand cream. I never the leave the house without those two items. They are more important than my AmerEx card!! LOL


6. I am a germophobic ... which is why I will never lean my head back onto a theater seat or try on a hat in the store and I wash my hands all the time.


7. I do not like any reality tv shows ... I figure life has enough drama already!


Okay ... now for a few of the blogs I enjoy:


http://www.chocolateandmarmaladetea.blogspot.com/


http://pupylov.blogspot.com/


http://thimbleanna.com/


And now I am off to let these three ladies know that I have awarded them the

Beautiful Blogger award.



2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Thanks! I like your 7! I wish I didn't watch "reality"! Hhehehe
    Thanks!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thank you!!!! How sweet of you.....I'm so sorry I just found out. I haven't been up for blogging lately . :( I've been in a bit of a funk or depression and I'm trying to snap out of it. I just noticed this tonight but I will post on my next post..which actually maybe tonight! Hope all is well and good with you!!

    xoxo

    Lots of love and hugs...

    Michelle and the kitties :) Fletcher is so cute!

    ReplyDelete