Monday, January 25, 2010

Won't You Join Me For Coffee?

Please join me for coffee and fresh Cherry Chocolate Cake on this rainy afternoon here in California.

Photobucket

Cherry Chocolate Cake
1 box of Chocolate Cake Mix
Oil
Eggs
1 can Cherry Pie Filling
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix cake mix according to package instructions -
omitting the water and adding one extra
extra egg. Then add one can cherry pie filling
and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Bake
according to back of box.

When cool, frost with Betty Crocker Milk
Chocolate Frosting or do like I did and
make your own from the back of the
Unsweetened Cocoa container (Yum!).

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am bringing my favorite mug!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, don't mind if I do!! This cake is amazing...I had no idea you could add cherry filling or any filling for rthat matter into a cake mix. And you know I love easy recipes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete