Friday, January 22, 2010

BAD, BAD WEATHER

Oh my goodness ... look what the horrible rain and wind did to our backyard ...

Photobucket

This happened at 7:50 a.m. on Wednesday morning ... just as I was getting ready to go to work. I won't even go into the long story of what I did when this happened, but let's just say it ended with me having a huge bruise on my leg and hand and my coat was muddy and wet! LOL!! We had already talked to our neighbors the day before and knew the fence was falling, but I had hoped it would fall into their yard because when it fell over into mine, it crushed all of the bamboo plants I have been lovingly tending to for the last two years! But here it is that evening after hubby got some new posts and started to fix it ...

Photobucket

My bamboo made it through safely!! YEAH!!! We have been having horrible winds and rain here for the last week. I know the weather could be much worse but for us, this is as bad as it gets and it's bad ... mudslides, flooding, etc. Thankfully all we had was the fence. One bright spot ... maybe after all this rain, they will take us off water rationing!!! Stay tuned for a giveaway soon ... woohoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment