Monday, November 16, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS ...

Happy Monday to everyone!! I had a good shopping weekend! I stopped by the store close to my home that is open just once a month and look at what I got ... (click on picture to see fully)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Everything was a steal ... I collect vintage bottle brush trees and one of these has fruit on it ... I don't have one like that. Aren't those napkin rings so cute??!! I got the silver platter, two metal flying reindeer, four (yes, four!) boxes of vintage Shiny Brite ornaments (all original boxes), a vintage Christmas corsage and some 1950s Gurley candles. I'm not sure yet what I will be keeping for myself or selling on eBay.

And now ... drum roll please ... the winner of the book and birds is ...
Michelle from Chocolate & Marmalade Tea!! Michelle's kitty's are pretty sick right now so if you could send up some kitty prayers, I know she would appreciate it!! Thank you to all of you that entered my giveaway and for all your nice comments. I hope you continue to visit me at Yellow Beach Dog!

1 comment:

  1. My mom had some of those Shiny Brite boxes. I don't think she has them anymore though. But she still has some of the ornaments.

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete