Monday, October 19, 2009

Yummy!! Caramel and Apples!!

Happy Monday!! Right now it's pouring rain in my neck of the woods! Such strange weather ... all last week it was in the high 70s. Today it's raining; however, not really cold out though. We do need the rain in California! It just makes for a VERY LONG commute for hubby. He is working on a job about 1 1/2 from here ... in the rain, it will take him probably about 2 1/2 hours to get home this evening. Bay Area traffic is horrendous!!!! Bet you can't guess what I'm making with these ingredients:

Photobucket


Bet you thought it would be Caramel Apples, right? Nope ... Caramel Apple Crisp!! You should smell this cooking ... yum!!!

Photobucket

And for dinner tonight ... Barefoot Contessa's Chicken Stew with Biscuits ... perfect for rainy weather!

I just got done listing what seems like a hundred items on eBay ... actually it was about 16 items or so. Please take a look when you get a chance. My ebay name is YellowBeachDog7. Here is a link ... hope it will work!!

http://myworld.ebay.com/yellowbeachdog7/

I think you will have to copy and paste the above link. Once you get to that page, go to the left hand side and click on Items For Sale.

Here are a few pics of what I listed:

A cool old green recipe box
Photobucket

A pretty crystal relish dish/tray
Photobucket

Some fun old saucers
Photobucket

Have a great week everyone!!! Thank you to those of you that follow my Blog.
I really appreciate you all so much. And love to have you leave me a comment.


4 comments:

  1. Oooh, that recipe looks divine MJ! I LOVE caramel and apples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that apple crisp looks delicious!! Our weather has been crazy too. So humid yet rainy, ugh. Wow, your hubby has quite the commute and in bay area traffic! Poor thing!! Hope you're having a lovely week. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the recipe.
    whitjsss@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crisp looks delicious! I am sure it did taste yummy too!!

    ReplyDelete