Monday, August 3, 2009

ANOTHER WEEK STARTS

Hope you are all having a great summer!!! I can't believe it's August already. I didn't post last weekend because not much was going on. Just relaxing and hanging out. This weekend my son went up to Oregon with my mother to visit my brother and his family. So it was just hubby and me. We ate out every chance we got!!! I spent the day Friday working on my antique/thrifting bag. I am going to work on that again today. Can't wait to get it done and show it to you. Yesterday hubby and I played golf with our friends, then went out to eat. Fun times!!!! If you have time, check out my eBay auctions. I sell under the name lavendercreekcottage. I need to change my eBay name to the same as my blog name someday. My auctions will be up in three days. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend -- can't wait to see your bag!

    ReplyDelete