Monday, July 6, 2009

Well, another week has come and gone. How was your 4th of July? Mine was low-key ... hubby and I went to breakfast, then shopping (fun!), and then the whole family went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Later in the evening, my son and I walked over to the park that is about two blocks from us and saw a spectaular fireworks show!!

I got another white vase in the mail recently. Did I tell you I love white vases? They line my mantle. Here are a couple pics ... Don't forget to click on the picture to see the whole thing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you see that green watering can at the bottom of the second picture? For years I had a picture that I cut out of a magazine that showed that exact watering can on someone's dresser in their bedroom. I. loved. it. and just had to have it! It took about 10 years to find one just like it but when I did, money was no object!! Isn't it the coolest thing? It says "Han-D Sprinkl Can". Once in a while, I use it as a vase in my entry way.

I need your opinion ... I make these little hangers for baby gifts for my friends. I get baby hangers, paint them, put a decal on them and then frou-frou them up a bit. I give them in sets of six. In your opinion, do you think I could sell these on ETSY? If so, what would be a good price for a set of six?

Photobucket

Have a great week everyone!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Those hangers are adorable! I don't know anything about etsy though, so can't give you any advice! ;=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Your vases are lovely! I love your hangers!! That is so cool. Yes you should sell them. I will have to say that a set of six would go for a min of $30. Lovely children's hangers go for a lot!
    Good Luck! I think they are just wonderful!
    Hugs,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    Thanks for stopping by my place! I just love your adorable blog! Those hangers are just darling! I'm not very good with pricing though. :( Lisa has a good idea above! Lol! My dishes all came from TJ Maxx. I am a TJ Maxx-aholic...just love everything from there and so inexpensive!!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hangers are adorable. I am sure they would sell. Probably not any lower than $25 for the set. What do you get the hangers for? Upgrade from there to factor in your supplies and time. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete