Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas to all my blog friends! There has been a lot of stuff going on at Yellow Beach Dog that has prevented me from blogging. I will share with you in the next week or so. I took just a couple pictures of Christmas around my house ... (and please don't forget to click on the picture to get the complete photo):

First up ... this really cool old cardboard store sign from the 40s!

Photobucket

And a picture of one of my three brothers and me on Santa's lap ... circa 1961 ...

Photobucket

And here is Fletcher wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! Doesn't he look thrilled???!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice to see you at the shop! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you back MJ! I love those old Santa photos and yours is too cute. Have you taken the antlers off of Fletcher yet LOL?

    ReplyDelete